We are currently accepting applications for the following position. If you are interested, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we will be in touch.
RIS, Installation Tech
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Fischer Group team support with end users.
· Roadrunner Installation Services for fee.
· Trade Show & Bistro 1636 equipment set up, tear down and assistance.
· Loading, unloading and transportation of equipment and supplies.
· TFG Warehouse cleaning and organization.
· Build knowledge products and services by attending factory training and team meetings.
· Support and conduct equipment-related demos and startups; participate in and support on-site equipment and shelving installations.
· Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, and tact to portray the company and the manufacturers we represent in a positive manner.
· Daily travel within the territory and occasional customer/ factory visits outside of the local region.
· Compensation includes: hourly wages & annual bonus, expense acct, cell phone, health benefits & 401K pkg.
Education & Training:
Mechanical aptitude and basic food safety knowledge.
· Good people skills to deal with customers and an enthusiastic personality.
· Competent with food safety and a passion for culinary excellence.
· Self-Motivated, effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
· Strong verbal & written communication skills by utilizing the Microsoft Office products & social media.
· Microsoft Office, SalesForce, CAD experience and ability to navigate the internet.